Try FREE for 30 Days
Connect Microsoft Dynamics Nav with Salesforce
APPSeCONNECT is a smart integration platform as a service ( iPaaS ) which can seamlessly connect
Microsoft Dynamics Nav and Salesforce
What you get?
- Real time business process integration
- Full workflow-based process orchestration
- Quick and easy implementation
- Pre-packed template suppport
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Highly Secure EAI Solution
- Complete Data Tracking and Error Handling
- Full SDK support for partners
Microsoft Dynamics Nav and Salesforce Integration Touchpoints
- Leads are entered in Salesforce by the corresponding Sales Rep as Leads.
- When Leads are qualified in Sales Force and converted into Accounts and Contacts, the corresponding Accounts and associated Contacts are synced in Microsoft Dynamics NAV as Customer in Customer Card and associated Contact will be added as Contact Person in Contact Card.
- Similarly Microsoft Dynamics NAV Customers and Contacts can be uploaded to Salesforce and it will create new Accounts and associated Contacts.
- APPSeCONNECT allows Dynamics NAV users to selectively upload Microsoft Dynamics NAV Item Card to Salesforce CRM.
- One Price List of NAV will be mapped as the Standard Price of Salesforce and the additional Price Lists can be mapped with Price Books defined within Salesforce.
- So when an Item is synced from Microsoft Dynamics NAV to Salesforce, one Standard Price and multiple other Price Book’s Price will also be synced back to Salesforce.
- Price Books are generally assigned to different customer groups like for Resellers/Wholesaler to offer the discounted price.
- APPSeCONNECT Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics NAV Integration allows to sync Salesforce Orders into Microsoft Dynamics NAV as Sales Order.
- Items Selected, Discounts (if any), billing and shipping address selected/entered at the time of Order will also be synced back to Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- According to business needs, the integration can also be personalized to sync Opportunity created in Salesforce CRM to Microsoft Dynamics NAV as a Sales Opportunities for further Order Processing.
**APPSeCONNECT will require RTC Client in NAV and NAV Database need to be SQL Server
Watch the Integration of Microsoft Dynamics NAV with Salesforce
Non-disruptive support for growth
Quick and Easy Implementation & support
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline
Out-of-the-box connections for eCommerce business
Benefits of Integration
Get 360 degree view of customer
Get complete view of your customer through integration. Understand customers’ needs, buying patterns, order history, account info and preferences. This will help you better insight ad help you build lasting relationship with your customer.
Reduce operational cost
Save loads of time and human effort with integration. Automation helps you sync data from one system to another with very ease, so your employees can focus on other important things. So the overall operational and training cost is reduced..
No Interdepartmental communication gap
All customer details will be stored in both the systems therefore same data will be visible to every department and can be used for further process and planning.
Improved Sales forecasting
Avoid sales forecasting errors due to improper data. Integration gives you an extra boost and accuracy with the help of real-time data sync. So it will help you anticipate customers’s needs and plan better.
Still spending hours
in doing the stuff that can be automated?
Appseconnect makes the excellent communication between both system and is really easy to use. Therefore, our customers obviously benefit from our solution, such as sales figure, shipment, cost control and etc.
Great application. APPSeCONNECT fantastic efforts throughout . We are projected to be Top rated as well in 2017 because of APPSeCONNECT. Thank you InSync for all the support and continued effort to make eBay and Amazon Marketplace such strong and growing accounts.
Top Care Store
We just went live with our store, and we are very happy. I loved working this project from start to finish. It is easy to use and we administrate our business from just one end: Orders, Invoices, Incoming Payments and Inventory are all synced in real time.The team, was amazing. Patient, understanding and a blast to work with.
15 minutes can change the way you do your Business
Allow us to take you through our Product Demo
We are also listed in