Company: The Honest Kitchen
Industry: Pet Food.
Micro-vertical:Fast-moving consumer goods.
Headquarters: San Diego, California
About the company
The Honest Kitchen (Pet Food) is a line of holistic dehydrated, human-grade pet food. The company’s foods are all-natural and made from whole food ingredients, without any use of chemicals, by-products or fillers. Dehydration gently removes the moisture from each ingredient through evaporation. This slow process is much gentler than cooking, canning or extruding and helps protect the nutrition that mother nature puts in each ingredient.
Founded by Lucy and Charlie Postins in 2002, the company was started in a San Diego beach cottage, and is now headquartered in the old Wonderbread Factory in San Diego’s East Village. The Honest Kitchen’s food is produced in a human-grade facility that makes cereals and other foods for human consumption. This fact, along with the company’s ingredients, which are sourced directly form the human food chain, resulted in the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) providing a formal statement of no objection to The Honest Kitchen, permitting the company to use the term “Human Grade” on its product labels.
Integrating Magento E-commerce with SAP Business One
- Streamline ecommerce operations between Magento to SAP, Order Management and Shipping.
- Eliminate manual data entry and duplicate data.
- Real-time data exchange to ensure swift shipping and maximum operational efficiency.
- Support e-commerce growth and streamline logistics and inventory management.
- Order Tax synchronization from Magento to SAP through a third party extension (Avalara Tax Module).
- Stock synchronization for BOM (Bill of Material) items with respect to child items quantity.
- The Honest Kitchen manage related items for most of the items on the website. But these related items doesn’t exist in the ERP system. While syncing any Order from website to ERP those related items syncs against the original items in SAP.
- Fully Automated Sync in Real Time between SAP Company and multi-website installation.
- End to end mapping between e-commerce and ERP business objects.
- Software scalability, e-commerce growth support and geographic expansion.
- Through seamless integration connectivity between the web and SAP Business One, APPSeConnect proved to be an ideal sync service.
- Improved efficiency in Web Sales between e-commerce and ERP.
“We have a complex system, and team Insync has been able to troubleshoot, and provide solutions for many customizations. In two years we have had almost no downtime with APPSeConnect. As far as support, team Insync has been fantastic with helping us with upgrades, site launches, and syncing new features from Magento to SAP.”
The Honest Kitchen