APPSeCONNECT helps you with various scenarios by which you can have customers synchronized between the ECC environment along with the Magento store. You can choose a combination based on your nature of business as well as specific needs.
B2C Customers and Guest Customers
B2C customers are supported using one-time customer within SAP. So various orders within SAP use the same B2C customer number, however, the individual customer information as well as their address details are stored within the respective orders. This helps your organization to capture accurate details without having your master data explode.
Existing B2B customers can be sent from SAP to Magento and the contact persons automatically get registered on Magento as users. They can order on behalf of the company. Based on function of the contact person you can set a filter on which contact person must go to Magento. You can also set up an approval mechanism to have one type of contact person approve the order before it is downloaded into SAP. The following information also get synced with B2B customer.
* Company General details like Name, address, email ID
* Contact persons associated with the company along with their details
* Ship to locations of the company
* Credit Information.
SAP ECC is considered the source for B2B customer master. No changes are allowed within Magento.
You can manage the entire structure and product listing on your webstore from within SAP.
Product Catalog feature in SAP ECC allows creating categories in the form of a tree structure. Categories can be created in the Magento from the Product Catalog in SAP ECC. Any changes to product catalog is automatically synced with SAP.
Products will be listed under Magento Categories and subcategories as associated in SAP ECC with pricing, weight, description, short description and other specifications. The product prices are taken by simulating the pricing procedure set up in SAP ECC. Simple and Configurable products are supported by APPSeCONNECT.
Product attributes as in color, size, packaging etc. can be entered from the SAP end. They are commonly called characteristics in SAP terminology. While product listing attributes values are also synced to Magento from SAP ECC.
Real time price
Customer specific pricing will be shown at the Magento front end fetched from SAP ECC in real-time. The price is retrieved by simulating an order as it would have been created within SAP. This feature simulates the price using pricing procedure defined in SAP and gets up to date price. So Special discounts based on seasons or volume for a customer can all be calculated in SAP ECC and shown in real time to a customer at the Magento front end.
Real time prices also determine Taxes and Freight within SAP. So when customer login and tries to check out, the prices as well as taxes and freight coming from SAP are shown to him.
The multimedia files like product images, brochures etc. can be uploaded in SAP ECC and synced to Magento. Product video URLs if maintained in SAP can also be embedded into the Magento product information page.
Orders are synced from Magento to SAP. They are transmitted to SAP from Magento in a periodic manner. APPSeCONNECT decides the following aspects before putting it in SAP.
* Determining B2B / B2C order
* Determining the partner functions (Ship to / Sold to / Bill to / Salesperson if any)
* Payment method (Via Purchase Order / Credit Card / PayPal etc).
* Order remarks
* Credit card / authorization number if there
* Any discounts determined in Magento which need to be passed to SAP
* Magento order number in Purchase Order field of SAP order
Sales order sync – B2C/ Guest customers
All the Magento sales orders placed by the web customer will shortly be converted into SAP ECC Sales Orders against the one-time customer number in SAP. The Agent will pass accurate address details as well as credit card information along with other aspects listed above. The Magento Order ID is saved in the Purchase Order Number field of SAP order. The logistics team can get access to the orders ready for delivery using standard SAP transaction code.
Sales order sync – B2B Customers
All the web sales orders placed by a B2B customer will be registered in SAP with the respective SAP customer number. Any purchase made on credit will also update the credit consumption status within Magento.
Order total calculation
Exact value mapping of tax and shipping methods are ensured for proper order total calculation while converting web orders into SAP ECC sales orders.
Payment method sync
In case of online payments on Magento Orders, transaction ID will be synced back to SAP ECC along with payment method used. (PayPal/Authorize.Net, etc.) Also the invoice will be instantly generated SAP ECC from the Magento Invoice.
Web order status update
In case of offline payment, Invoice will be generated in SAP and APPSeCONNECT will be synced to Magento via IDOCs.
Credit Card Saved
If the Magento store is PCI compliant and if credit card information is stored in Magento APPSeCONNECT can download the information to SAP with an incoming payment which mentions the credit card Information, so that the credit card can be charged. However, the SAP server will also need to be PCI compliant in this case.
Shipping method and Shipment charges at time of order placement
ecommerce shipping method and shipment costs will be fully mapped with SAP ECC shipping method and freight, through APPSeCONNECT.
Shipment tracking number
Once Delivery is generated in SAP, web users can instantly get the updated information and shipment tracking number on Magento by viewing the web order status which will be changed. The information will be automatically available as soon as Post Goods Issue of delivery is done in SAP.
As soon as invoice is posted to accounting within SAP, the invoice gets generated within Magento. Payment capture can also be triggered by Magento on receiving the invoice information from SAP, if it is a credit card order.
On clearing of invoice within SAP, the invoices are also marked as paid within Magento. This helps the customer to understand and view the invoices which are due for payment.
Additional B2B features through B2BMage module.
User Accounts and Activities
B2B Mage will facilitate maintaining separate accounts for a B2B Customer, Contact Person and Sales Reps.
B2B Customer account
A B2B customer account will be created in Magento against the Business Partner of SAP ECC.
Contact Person account
* APPSeCONNECT will create new Contact Person accounts in Magento from Contact Persons of B.P. Master Data document in ECC.
* Active Contact Persons will be able to login to Magento and place Orders on behalf of the B2B customer account. Orders placed by Contact Persons will be downloaded against the B.P. Master Data representing the B2B customer account.
* Order and Invoice History will be shown to each Contact Person of a B2B customer account through Magento.
Sales Rep account
* APPSeCONNECT will identify the Sales Rep associated with the Business Partner Master from SAP ECC and will create a Sales Rep account in Magento with the email id of the Sales Rep
* Sales Rep accounts can be associated with multiple B2B customer accounts.
* Sales Reps will login to their account in Magento, select the B2B company account and login as a Contact Person to place an order. The Order will be downloaded to SAP ECC against the B.P. Master Data representing the B2B company account. In the Sales Order, APPSeCONNECT will sync the Sales Rep information as a partner function to the order.
* B2B customers having credit limits maintained in SAP ECC can be synced to Magento. Credit limit can be used as a payment method in Magento. APPSeCONNECT will update the Credit limit balance based on the consumption in Magento.
* Credit information is also updated on a periodic manner taking into account the payment and invoice clearing information within SAP.