APPSeCONNECT is a hybrid solution which allows you to sync data between two or more applications. To get started with APPSeCONNECT, read through its architecture. Also to know more about APPSeCONNECT, you can follow the link. As an implementation consultant, your main focus area is to cater to the client’s requirements.
Pre-Requisites/ ToDo List :
1. Account Creation. You can create accounts from this link. Be sure to take all the details before filling up the registration form.
2. Check your mailbox- you should have received an activation mail with a link to activate the account. [Remember, you need to be in email@example.com to receive this mail] 3. Once activated, login to the client account or use your own account to authenticate the client and follow the instructions. You might have to install application-specific add-ons during the activation.
4. Turn on/off fields and ensure all mapping is correct before publishing a connection. To change mapping, login to the Admin portal and change mapping.
5. Ensure all Value Mapping is done. You can refer to any of these documents for doing Value Mapping as per your selected APPs for Integration. Click here, to know How to do Value Mapping in Cloud.
6. Install Agent in client premises and log in with the client credentials.
7. Add application credentials and Validate connection. After the connection is validated, you can save the details. (saving details recommended).
8. Once everything is done, check each touchpoint individually from agent to see how it performs with test data.
Some tools for your help:
1. Web Tracer (Fiddler): This will help you to check all incoming and outgoing network calls.
2. File Un-locker: Sometimes in some operating system the files get locked. This tool will help to get access to the file and unlock/view the processes which might have locked the file.
3. XSLT debugger: Tool for internal usage, not recommended for use on a regular basis, but in extreme scenarios, you can use APPSeCONNECT XSLT debugging tool to decrypt XSLT files and debug them.