Get our latest news right in your mailbox
What you need to know
What is the GDPR?
How does the GDPR apply to us?
What are the GDPR key requirements we are focusing on?
(A) Emphasis on data control: Under the GDPR, individuals will have the following new and enhanced features to:
1. Access personal data
2. Correct data inaccuracies
3. Have data deleted/erased
4. Prevent direct marketing
5. Restrict automated decision-making and profiling
6. Data portability
We are creating simple-to-use communication channels for our EU data subjects to reach out to us to exercise these rights seamlessly.
(B) Emphasis on data process : New and enhanced requirements:
1. 72 hour breach notification
2. Performance of regular risk assessments and privacy impact assessments
3. Privacy by design embedded throughout the organization’s systems, technologies and processes
What is Our GDPR program?
1. Strategy, Governance and Accountability
2. Data Subject Rights & Processing
3. Privacy Notice & Policy Management
4. Risk Management & Compliance
5. Data Lifecycle Management
6. Incident Response & Breach Management
7. Third Party Risk Management
8. Data Security
What does it mean for our clients & partners?
Our integrations are dynamic in nature. The mentioned offerings are the cumulative possibilities of the platform (actual scenarios are specifically organization/business-dependent). For any disparity, please refer to the latest version of the integration brochures.