In the growing world of digitalization, running and maintaining a business online is the only way out for success for merchants. There are many dedicated tools that cater to specific business requirements and help any organization grow. SAP Business One® is one of the most widely used ERP systems around the globe that caters to its users with a varied set of offerings. It’s one of the foremost suitable back-end ERP solutions and provides the users with enough functionalities to cater to their business. On the other hand, to maintain the help desk services, we have Zoho Desk – a web-based software that acts as a help desk unit and gives its users the ability to manage customer support activities. It allows a user to assign, track and set up alerts for help desk tickets. Key Zoho Desk features include:
- Prioritizing, Managing and Closing Customer Support Tickets
- Creating Help Desk Solutions for Support Team
- Providing a Help Center
- Managing Contracts and Service-Level Agreements
- Creating Standard and Customized Reports
- Customizing the entire Help Desk
APPSeCONNECT for Zoho Desk – SAP Business One Integration
APPSeCONNECT has been integrating business applications over the years and has provided multitudes of success to its customer. With the growth in the arena of iPaaS, APPSeCONNECT is proud to be a part of the Zoho community as one of its integration extensions. APPSeCONNECT feels happy to let the world know that the Zoho Desk + SAP Business One integration has been listed as an extension in the Zoho Marketplace. With this integration, Zoho users will be able to seamlessly integrate Zoho Desk with the SAP Business One ERP system. This integration streamlines customer service and the support ticketing system with ERP business processes. It ensures a secure, bi-directional, fully automated exchange of critical business data such as support tickets, ticket updates, customers, and products between Zoho Desk and SAP Business One ERP. Key features of this integration are:
- Accounts and contacts created/present in Zoho Desk will sync back to SAP Business One under B.P Master Data Customer and Contact Persons. Similarly, existing SAP B1 Business Partners can also be synced to Zoho Desk and will create new accounts and contacts on Zoho Desk.
- Zoho Desk support Tickets will be added as service calls under Service Module in SAP B1. Support ticket updates or comments will be added in SAP Business One under service calls as a resolution which will be synced to Zoho Desk and will be available as a resolution under tickets. Service call status in SAP Business One will be added as a ticket status in Zoho Desk to update or close the support ticket.
- Products in Zoho Desk can be added to SAP B1 under Item Master Data as new items. Similarly, new items in SAP B1 under Item Master Data can be added to Zoho Desk to ensure product availability in both applications. The products, in either case, are added with their respective prices. Existing products in Zoho Desk can be synced back to SAP B1.
To know more, visit the Zoho Marketplace.
With the help of this collaborative association, we hope to expand the Zoho community globally and provide companies with the best-suited solutions.
Now, you can easily connect your Zoho Desk with the SAP Business One ERP to automate the business process!
You may also like: