With the growing use of multiple applications to facilitate the business processes, there is also a growing need for Business Process Automation (BPA) to take place. Business Process Automation refers to the process by which an organization automates its various business processes for improved efficiency, transparency and consistency. BPA systems not only integrate applications seamlessly but also bring collective information about the business processes on a whole. Some of the benefits of BPA include:
- Increased Productivity – Automating business processes reduces the amount of time needed to complete a task and thus increasing an organization’s productivity.
- Streamlined Communication – An automated system provides a streamlined and connected platform in which various business applications are talking to each other.
- Reduced Time and Costs – Performing tasks manually requires a lot more time than if they were automated. This frees up your time to work on items that add genuine value to the business. Automation also greatly reduces the costs associated with errors.
- Efficient Workflow Management – The various departments can have access and visibility into the automated workflow with just a few clicks. Regular monitoring and reminders ensure that nothing is overlooked.
- Improved Quality – An automated process ensures actions are performed efficiently with no room for redundancy and errors. This results in higher quality delivery and more reliability.
- Greater Visibility – Business Process Automation systems offer dashboards that help you track and monitor the processes and get useful insights.
- Better Customer Satisfaction – Organizations that implement BPA systems can deliver better customer satisfaction as they can ensure an accurate and consistent experience. Customer service will be more efficient and this will increase their trust and loyalty.
Writing custom integrations, automation can be quite expensive, time-consuming and prone to errors. The best way to achieve business processes automation is to choose a robust, time-tested integration platform for smooth data exchange, streamlined processes, reduced complexity and lower overhead costs. A prominent iPaaS solution comes with ready-to-use workflows or templates for various functions that can be easily configured to integrate applications seamlessly.
APPSeCONNECT, a leading iPaaS solution acts as a BPA system for organizations as it automates critical business processes and reduces organization-level risks. With a fully integrated business application suite, organizations tend to leverage the power of BPA and skyrocket their business.
To help and educate people on the importance of iPaaS in Business Process Automation and share knowledge on the power of its solution, APPSeCONNECT Integration Platform recently organized a webinar titled “The Power of iPaaS in Business Process Automation in the Digital Age”.
The webinar was held on April 29th, 2020 and the key points covered were :
- What is Business Process Automation (BPA)?
- What is the significance of BPA in today’s digitally disrupted economy?
- The power of connectivity: Why application integration is necessary?
- Prerequisites for integrating any business application
- APPSeCONNECT Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS)
- The power of visual workflow to build integration processes.
- Key take-aways with APPSeCONNECT Workflow.
The webinar was presented by Mrs. Soumita Sengupta, Documentation Lead at Insync Tech-Fin Solutions Ltd and Member of TW Community – IDF & STC.
We would like to thank all the attendees who joined this amazing webinar. We hope it was useful. In case you have missed the webinar, you can check this Webinar Recap which we have recorded:
Webinar: The Power of iPaaS in Business Process Automation in the Digital Age
Business Process Automation is very crucial in these rapid times of digital transformation. Learn how an iPaaS solution brings the power of BPA into organizations.
Should you have any unanswered questions from the webinar, please feel free to get back to us. You can shoot an email to email@example.com or tweet your question @APPSeCONNECT.
To know more and follow the webinar in detail, watch the video above. Here is the Webinar SlideShare for you:
APPSeCONNECT is a smart and robust business application integration platform that seamlessly connects all your business applications with each other to streamline operations and facilitate the free-flow of data across the platforms. By moving into the region of iPaaS, APPSeCONNECT proves to be a best-in-the-class platform that easily connects systems and automates the business process.
Now, you can easily connect all your business applications under one single platform to automate the business process!
You may also like:
Webinar: Out of the Box Features of an iPaaS Solution
Webinar: APPSeCONNECT Product Updates 2019
Webinar: Embracing REST APIs through APPSeCONNECT