Case study for Magento ERP connector success
Kribha Handicrafts a Mumbai-based retail industry offering a wide range of products from apparel, metalware, jewelry and home furnishing. The products offered by Kribha Handicrafts are handmade, natural products, ethnic, organic which are exclusively made in India.
Magento is the resident of Kribha’s online store ‘Craftsvilla’ where SAP business was implemented to manage the back office activities. Few months back the data were manually updated in these platforms, incurring a huge operational charge because of the data re-entry, chances of data redundancy and other errors were high. Now we can understand why a connector is required, Kribha evaluated APPSeCONNECT as they were looking out for full-time integrated solution to connect both the Magento and ERP for streamlining their business.
Kribha’s Handicrafts was looking for a connector which could help them to run their online business, main objectives to implement APPSeCONNECT was to encounter the following:
- To receive Feedbacks in real time.
- To discard duplicate data and redundant process.
- To streamline the business.
APPSeCONNECT as we all know, it connects ERP and Magento to run your business seamlessly. By implementing APPSeCONNECT, the following areas were covered effectively such as:
- After the implementation of APPSeCONNECT, all the data’s sync took place in real time. Any updates at any corner are automated on the same platform accessible by all departments.
- This is a fully integrated solution which helped the eStore to run their heavy volume business seamlessly. Streamlined all the departments so that the data transfer takes place in real time.
- APPSeCONNECT saved their money, time, resource and energy.
As Kribha Handicrafts was looking for a connector solution, APPSeCONNECT was the one and only choice they could make as it covered all their problems such as:
- The financial management is now automated with the implementations of APPSeCONNECT, hence it converted the business complexity into flexibility.
- The connector enhanced the transparency in sales, purchase and inventory control in real time.
- The order processing and handling were decreased by 80% to 85% within a day.
The implementation of APPSeCONNECT helped all the departments like finance, human resource, warehouse, production, sales etc. to access the data. All the order processing and customer feedback took place in real time. The efficiency was on a higher note to make the business run seamlessly, the profit were proven as the whole process saved time, money and resources.
Here is what Kribha Handicrafts have to say about us:
“With the SAP Business One application, craftsvilla.com is well positioned for growth
and is benefitting from the full integration of software for Web store and warehouse
management, comprehensive financial management, and powerful reporting.”
By Manoj Gupta, CEO, Kribha Handicrafts Pvt. Ltd.
Are you still waiting to click for a free trial?