Established by the TungLok Group in 2013 and operating out of Tai Seng Street, Singapore, BellyGood has become a leader in Halal-certified catering, offering a wide range of delectable cuisines for all occasions. The company specializes in crafting and supplying fine varieties of Halal food for a wide range of culinary experiences.
BellyGood recently launched their eCommerce website (https://bellygood.com.sg/) to cater to their growing consumer demands and reach a wider audience. The company now houses a team of award-winning chefs and dedicated professionals, who are committed to making every event a memorable celebration. With their commitment and consistency in performing their services, BellyGood has garnered several awards including, Winner Top 10 Food Center 2022, Best Caterer 2021, Top 5 Merchant 2021/2022 and many more.
The limited flexibility and slow speed of operations due to the isolated eCommerce and ERP platforms were becoming a significant hurdle toward enabling the fast and scalable growth of BellyGood. A significant amount of manpower was expended on manually transferring data between two systems, resulting in inefficiency and a greater risk of data redundancies. They needed digital transformation that would enable business process automation across both applications and the organization. However, implementing automation from scratch for different processes, especially for the more complex sales order cycle, was a significant challenge. That is when APPSeCONNECT came in with the ideal integration solution for them and delivered it within just seven days!
BellyGood found the ideal solution for their digital transformation and business automation requirements in APPSeCONNECT’s Shopify + Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central connector. The pre-configured integration package offered by APPSeCONNECT enabled a streamlined digital transformation for BellyGood. By implementing this integration, different workflows were automated end-to-end and optimized across both platforms.
Through the integration of Shopify and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, real-time data sync was enabled between the two applications and business-critical workflows like sales order cycles were end-to-end automated. APPSeCONNECT also offered a streamlined centralized platform for monitoring and managing every deployed integration and keeping track of all business analytics.
With the robust integration of Shopify and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central offered by APPSeCONNECT, BellyGood was able to efficiently undergo their desired digital transformation and achieve faster scalable growth. With the dedication of the APPseCONNECT team to deliver the best-in-class experiences to their customer, the team worked tirelessly to ensure a swift and seamless deployment of the integration within a week!
APPSeCONNECT’s integration platform helped BellyGood achieve the following:
- Automated and streamlined Sales Order Cycles
- Comprehensive mapping of all relevant business data
- Elimination of manual data exchange between applications
- Improved organization-wide efficiency of business processes
- Consistent and accurate data to enhance customer experience and loyalty
- Scalable eCommerce growth through seamless integration of additional applications
- Next-gen low-code/ no-code iPaaS for effortless automation and integration
- Robust user-friendly platform backed by experienced professionals
- Best in class implementation and post-implementation customer support
- Pre-Built Connectors with industry-tested reliability and functionalities
- Built-in functionalities to support geographical expansion
- Deeper full-stack integration for unparalleled scalability and customizability
- Fully automated instant bi-directional data sync
- Flexible implementations that scale with a growing eCommerce business
- Boost efficiency of business processes and team productivity
Start your integration journey now!