Machinery Manufacturing Company
A global leader in plastics, recycling, and industrial heat transfer markets, the corporate entity provides manufacturing and business support services to drive better solutions for customers.
The diversified portfolio of the company encompasses industry leaders across various sectors. Its businesses include world-leading brands providing auxiliary equipment for plastics processing, size reduction solutions for plastics recycling, industrial heat transfer solutions, and pneumatic conveying technologies for the plastics industry.
Even though the company implemented Magento, Salesforce, and SAP ECC as their business applications, they faced significant issues with keeping their data coordinated in real-time. They struggled with integrating crucial business data like Orders, Prices, B2B Customer Credit limits, Inventory, Shipments, and Invoices.
They efficiently optimized their Magento store for certain keywords and was receiving good traffic, but they were facing challenges with abandoned carts. Being a B2B company, each order for them was of a very high value and customers abandoning their carts meant significant loss of revenue. They needed to synchronize the abandoned cart data between Magento and Salesforce, to better analyze their customer behavior and monitor sales conversions to accurately identify the cause behind shopping carts being abandoned.
Moreover, the disconnected application landscape led to problems in order management, product synchronization, account synchronization, and warehouse-wise inventory management. As a result, the company had to resort to manual data upkeep, which was time-consuming and not very efficient.
Building a custom integration from scratch was also not a viable option due to the highly customized nature of their system. That’s when APPSeCONNECT entered the picture as the perfect automation platform, enabling them to streamline and automate their intricate business processes effectively.
The company successfully achieved seamless integration and business automation using APPSeCONNECT’s powerful connectors between, SAP ECC, Magento and Salesforce. The pre-configured integration packages provided by APPSeCONNECT played a critical role in automating various workflows and facilitating efficient data synchronization across the applications.
To streamline the customized Customer sync processes, custom BAPIs were developed specifically for SAP ECC. Additionally, custom APIs were also implemented to replicate the order numbers from SAP ECC into Magento’s order system, enabling seamless order management between the platforms.
Moreover, APPSeCONNECT successfully synchronized abandoned carts in Magento as Tasks in Salesforce, enabling them to better communicate with their potential customers, address the reasons behind the abandoned cart and improve their sales conversion.
The seamless integration provided not only enhanced their operational productivity but also served as a driving force for faster growth and success. By harnessing the power of data-driven insights, they were able to effectively capitalize on new sales opportunities and strengthen customer relationships.
The successful connection between SAP, Magento and Salesforce through a seamless multi-application integration approach enabled the business to achieve complete automation of its complex software ecosystem.
With APPSeCONNECT’s dedication and continuous collaboration, a comprehensive and robust integration was swiftly implemented and delivered to address their business needs.
The customized integration solution offered the following:
- Real-time price synchronization from SAP to update the cart’s line items whenever customers add products.
- Abandoned cart information sync from Magento to Salesforce as Tasks, including all necessary details.
- Complete automation of the business process, eliminating manual tasks.
- Custom BAPIs creation in SAP and customized Magento B2B module to handle complex business scenarios.
- Enhanced data monitoring and management to support better business decision-making.
- Next-gen low-code/ no-code iPaaS for effortless automation and integration
- Robust user-friendly platform backed by experienced professionals
- Best in class implementation and post-implementation customer support
- Pre-Built Connectors with industry-tested reliability and functionalities
- Built-in functionalities to support geographical expansion
- Deeper full-stack integration for unparalleled scalability and customizability
- Fully automated instant bi-directional data sync
- Flexible implementations that scale with a growing eCommerce business
- Boost efficiency of business processes and team productivity
Start your integration journey now!