CompanyPremier Research Labs
Industry: Nutritional Supplements
Headquarters: Austin, Texas, USA
Magento Enterprise eCommerce Platform for Premier Research Labs developed by Blue Fish Development Group (APPSeConnect Reseller Partner)
About the Company:
Getting a Proper Nutritional Supplement without added excipients for patients is bit difficult, Premier Research Labs exactly resolves this problem. It offers premier quality nutritional supplements which can replenish a patient’s need. PRL avoid use of excipients such as magnesium stearate which ensures consumers safety. PRL’s moto is ‘Nutrition That Really Works’.
- Connecting Magento Enterprise eCommerce Websites with SAP Business One 9.0 ERP
- Two Magento Websites exchange the data with two company databases of SAP Business One, so sync data based on company specific
- Real Time Data Sync for Sales Orders for further processing
Key Challenges of the Project:
- Sync Customers, Items and Orders between Two Magento Stores and Two SAP B1 Company Databases
- Fully Automatic Sync of Data from one platform to another
- Limited Technical Resource at client side, so zero tolerance for sync errors
- Highly effective error reporting mechanism through which data mismatch errors can be resolved with very limited manpower
- Mapping of business processes between offline and online system through proper business logic
- Quick Processing of Sales Orders through Real Time sync of Magento Web Orders into SAP B1 ERP
- ‘Set and Forget’ is the word client mentioned specifically what they wanted and APPSeCONNECT proven effective in reaching that goal
- Increased the Productivity and Effectiveness of back office Customer Service Representatives (CSR) as Premier Research Lab call them, by removing them to manually manage the data between Magento and SAP B1
- Supporting the data sync based on their nature of business operation
- Additional Time for Premier Research Labs to focus on Order Processing, Production and Purchase Planning in an effective way
- Find data mismatch between 2 platforms easily as these gets reported as Sync Errors and few manpower is required to run the whole technical front
- Supporting their business growth by providing option to adjust the sync performance as per the need
“Our client sells enough items online per day to the point that manually entering orders from Magento into SAP would have been time consuming and error prone. The connector allows our client to focus on what they do best – selling products and maintaining relevant industry content on their sites.
Our client doesn’t have a large technical team, we needed something that could run on its own and just work. The APPSeCONNECT agent does this quite well. Our client is able to keep their Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) in SAP rather than forcing them to bounce between Magento and SAP to handle customer orders.
Now that we’ve implemented Magento for them and connected it to SAP using APPSeCONNECT, they’re getting tremendous response from their customers in the form of orders on the site. APPSeCONNECT was the best choice for this solution and we would certainly recommend it again for a Magento->SAP integration project.
The team at APPSeCONNECT has been fantastic! You’ve all really been working hard to help us through this implementation and we greatly appreciate it. Thanks!”
Premier Research Labs