With the help of APPSeCONNECT Integration, Luminox has sustained its mark as one of the leading watch makers in the USA!
Luminox is a well-known watch brand in the USA and runs its business via its eCommerce platform. Luminox is under the Lumondi Inc. is company that also runs its business via another eCommerce channel - Mondaine. Luminox has gained recognition as a leading player in the watch industry. Luminox headquarters are located in the Mill Valley, California. The independent, innovative, and marketing driven company embraces the world of marketing, lifestyle, design, and combines this knowledge with the state-of-the-art manufacturing, award-winning logistics and global distribution.
Luminox is a company like no other - it runs its business of beautiful watches across their eCommerce platform. Also, the business is run on another eCommerce website - Mondaine. This use of multiple websites is done solely for the purpose of selling different categories of watches separately on each web store. Also, each of the web store has their website catering to customers in USA and Switzerland. Lumondi Inc. used Shopify eCommerce as their storefront and SAP Business One as their back-end ERP system. However, to transfer data from one platform to another and seamlessly integrate both their applications, they needed a strong and robust integration platform.
- Luminox was in need of a seamless integration between their Shopify eCommerce and SAP Business One ERP.
- While syncing sales order from Shopify to SAP, total tax needed to be mapped with a specific non-inventory item as a line item of the sales order.
- Total inventory management was required to check availability of stock.
Integration: SAP Business One and Shopify eCommerce
- Seamless inventory sync was enabled so that no error or redundancy was seen.
- Automated integration between Shopify and SAP Business One for streamlined data flow.
- Whenever an order will have some tax, the total tax will now be mapped as unit price of that non-inventory item and will be added in the line item of the sales order with other items.
- Fully supported inventory management after checking minimum required stock in bill of materials.
- End to end mapping between e-commerce and ERP business objects.
- Centralized place for information.
- Easy management of sales orders.
- Reduced manual effort and updates.
- More focus on selling and less on managing.
- Improved customer satisfaction.
- Saved a lot of time and resources due to efficient real-time data exchange.
- A perpetual rate of business growth.
- Proactive support during implementation and post-implementation process.
- Bi-Directional sync.
- Comprehensive features and functionalities.
- Deeper integration, scalable and customizable.
- Fully Automated Sync in Real Time.
- A robust and easy-to-use platform with experienced professionals.
- Software scalability, support for eCommerce Growth
- Geographic expansion is facilitated.
- Improved efficiency in business processes.
- A boost in the productivity of employees.
- Quick implementation and affordable solution.
"The product is easy to work with. Through out the process, APPSeCONNECT was very accommodating of our specific requests and delivered solutions to all of our procedures: order download, new Item uploads, item updates upload, tracking number upload, inventory updates. Due to our SAP B1 being on a shared environment access to HANA Studio and other tools was limited, added to that the time difference which resulted in delays in the project. However, the team never lost the spirit and overcame all the hurdles. Overall it was a very good experience, the APPSeCONNECT team worked really hard to bring this project to life and the final result is what we expected."