APPSeCONNECT Product Release 2020-21 Q1
With stringent efforts on the platform development and continuous enhancements to the existing integration architecture, APPSeCONNECT is glad to announce the release of its new version – APPSeCONNECT 4.6.0, which is the 2020-21 Q1 release. Patch code and release notes were published and last revised in May 2020. This year APPSeCONNECT has put in more effort in providing proficient customer experience and delivering a solution that seeks to empower the business processes much more. Let dive in to see what’s new in APPSeCONNECT 4.6.0.
What’s New in APPSeCONNECT 4.6.0
Updates in this release include New Feature Development & Enhancements, Integration Enhancements, Adapters & Plugin Development.
a). New Features and Enhancements
1. Introducing Artificial Intelligence-based APPSeCONNECT Resolve
APPSeCONNECT introduces the power an Artificial Intelligence-based APPSeCONNECT Resolve to its users for predicting all types of data integration error resolutions during and after the integration process. Users will now get a resolution of the errors at ease, while it defines the error types for all business-related or technical conditions that can be expected and make sense for the user to handle specifically. This way the error-handling process is much easier and working around it is possible.
2. Presenting REST Adapter for integration supporting oAuth 1.0
Earlier APPSeCONNECT used to support the users based on the oAuth 2.0 security protocol/framework. With this released, APPSeCONNECT presents the REST Adapter supporting OAuth 1.0 which allows the users to integrate REST-based API applications using REST Adapter and the oAuth 1.0 security protocol. This adapter is introduced in both the On-premise agent and the Cloud agent for APPSeCONNECT. Due to this, APPSeCONNECT is able to cater to both kinds of its customers and help them achieve seamless data integration and application bonding.
3. Integration of Documentation Help Files in APPSeCONNECT Portal
Users can now work easily on the APPSeCONNECT Portal with the aid of help files present on every window providing information with respect to the functionality used/window opened. Therefore, assistance will be available at appropriate times in the customer interaction journey, making sure that such information is easy to search for them, focused on the user task and provides lists of concrete that need to be carried out.
4. Introducing the ProcessFlow Management (Beta Version Release)
With the new release, APPSeCONNECT is glad to present the new Process Flow suite which features an extensive interface and provides the users the ability to easily create digital maps and make robust processes and business flow simple to cater to the business requirements. Now creating, editing, deploying, executing, environment management of the ProcessFlow has gone intuitive and saves time as it helps to map and view almost everything on the interface and is fuss-free. Major attractions of the process flow management features and functionalities are:
- Enabling Process flow Management in a Folder structure
Users get the option to create multiple folders with the combination of folder and child folder under the default folder named Home.
- Listed View of Deployed Process Flow in Environment
Users now get easy visibility in the listed view of flow in the environment section of APPSeCONNECT, thus, managing the environment is better than previous times.
- Seamless Designing & Organising ProcessFlow
Designing Process flow has gone an edge above with aid of Process Flow Designer. Easy and intuitive ProcessFlow designing, execution and organizing is now available to the users and they will be able to create/edit ProcessFlow and deploy the flows with the aid of application nodes and mapper nodes.
- One Step Deployment of Process Flows
Deploying process flows has gone convenient as the users can now Deploy a ProcessFlow in one single window and in one go. From environment selection, setting up the connection, lookup selection, to syncing and retrying of process flow everything can be now done in one go.
- User-Created and Maintained Lookup Repository
5. Revamped Environment
With the current release, APPSeCONNECT revamped environment is grouped section-wise for the detailed view of agent properties, process flow, plugins and settings. Users can view the deployed process flow in a listed format. Undeploying process flow, retry and data snapshot is also available in the environment section and displays the activity and error log status of the executed ProcessFlow in the snapshot’s environment section.
6. Performance Improvement and Data Integrity in Cloud
Users of the APPSeCONNECT-hosted environment will now get enhanced data integrity and better-quality performance for sync related information much more accurately. The storage architectural change has been taken care of for healthier and fast performance to avoid data loss thereby minimizing network storage.
b). APPSeCONNECT Adapters and Plugins
Over the years, APPSeCONNECT has strengthened its practice of seamlessly integrating business applications for the smooth running of data and transparency of work. With this release, APPSeCONNECT has enhanced some of its existing integrations to cater better to the customers, bring more power in their hands and provide a comprehensive solution, able to integrate with any other app. Following are the adapters which have been enhanced in this release:
- Lightspeed POS
- Zoho CRM
- New REST oAuth supporting 1.0 (On-premise and Cloud Agent)
c). New SAP ByDesign Extension
With this release, APPSeCONNECT has introduced a new SAP ByDesign extension that will keep a track of every inventory transaction of SAP ByDesign. The scenarios catered by this extension include:
- Sales Order Fulfilment
- Purchase Order Receipt
- Stock Transfer
- Inventory Adjustment.
- Customer Return
- Return to Supplier
- Production Order Run
- Goods Movement
- Change of Stock – Restricting Inventory, Unrestricting Inventory, Move to Inspection, Remove from Inspection, Changing one SKU to another
d). Other Enhancements
- Users now get the ease of managing OP Agent settings from the portal as well.
- The default Morning report has been enhanced with the simplified demonstration of sync status for ease of understandability.
- Security has been improved in APPSeCONNECT and this provides secure access to the environment of the partner using a one-time temporary license that has a specific time span.
- APPSeCONNECT Lightspeed POS adapter is now browser-version independent.
- REST adapter is upgraded with state management.
- Deploy configuration from the portal is available for old Agents.
- Users can now manage ‘Retry settings’ and ‘Log Settings’ for the Cloud agent.
- Redesigning of workflow option is now available to the users even after workflow execution to make any changes on the go.
- Users now can write custom functions to control the transformation.
APPSeCONNECT is a smart and robust business application integration platform that seamlessly connects all your business applications with each other to streamline operations and facilitate the free-flow of data across the platforms. By moving into the region of iPaaS, APPSeCONNECT proves to be a best-in-the-class platform that easily connects systems and automates the business process.
Now, you can easily connect all your business applications under one single platform to automate the business process!