Salesforce and SAP Business One (DI-Server)
Sales Cycle Integration
Seamlessly automate business data exchange between Salesforce and SAP Business One to Streamline Sales Cycles
The Salesforce and SAP Business One integration package will let you integrate the applications with the help of pre-configured and time-tested workflows (ProcessFlows), significantly reducing your time and effort in configuring and designing the integration.
Our integration packages are like blueprints that provide pre-defined entities and field mappings to enable seamless exchange of data between the source and destination applications. Just Install, Deploy and Execute the packages to automate business processes efficiently and amplify your growth.
Workflows You Can Automate
- Sync new Business Partners details from SAP Business One to Salesforce.
- Similarly, sync newly added Account data from Salesforce to SAP Business One.
- Sync updates made to existing Business Partners from SAP Business One to Salesforce.
- Likewise, sync updates made to Account within Salesforce to SAP Business One.
- Sync updates made to contact from Salesforce to SAP Business One.
- Sync details of orders added in SAP Business One to Salesforce.
- Sync new products added in SAP Business One with Salesforce will all details.
- Sync updated made to product details from SAP Business One to Salesforce.
- Sync added Sales Quotations from SAP Business One to Salesforce.
Package Key Features
- Easy Package Sharing & Installation: Two step Package Sharing, and One Click Installation lets you share and unzip your packages with ease and reduces time and effort, encouraging Citizen Integration. Know more on Processflow Packaging.
- Automated Business Cycle Integration: Lets you just plug and play every cycle of your business process automatically.
- Pre-Implemented Mappings: The process flows in this package are pre-implemented with all the mappings required for integrating your ProcessFlow minimizing the manual efforts. However, you are always welcome in altering the mappings as per your business process.
- Easy Integration of Bundled and Configurable Products: This package will let you sync the Bundled and Configurable Products if sold within your Business Process. The Configurations and Mappings will be pre-implemented for its integration process.
SAP Business One