SAP Business One and eBay Integration
- SALES ORDER
- DRAFT ORDER SALES
- ORDER FULFILMENT
- The eBay Customer Information with the shipping details will be extracted and synced from eBay to SAP Business One in Business Partner Master Data record.
- Alternately, in SAP Business One, one generic B.P can be maintained – all orders can be synced against this particular BP.
- eBay Orders are synced to SAP Business One as Sales Order.
- Order information like Line items, Taxes, Shipping Charges, Discounts from Discount Coupons, Bidding prices shown as discount will sync from eBay to SAP Business One Sales Order to provide accurate Order Total.
- eBay Orders are synced to SAP Business One Draft Sales Order.
- Order information like Line items, Taxes, Shipping Charges, Discounts from Discount Coupons, Bidding prices shown as discount will sync from eBay to SAP Business One Draft Sales Order to provide accurate Order Total.
- SAP Business One Items can be linked with their corresponding eBay Products ID. Products and Descriptions can be synced.
- ERP Item Groups will be mapped with eBay Product Categories.
- Product Listing in eBay is based on Fixed Price Method.
- When Items are updated in SAP Business One, those products can be updated in eBay too.
- ERP stock updates will update eBay product inventory.
- Ability to choose one or multiple warehouse’s quantity to be synced to Marketplace.
- Consider any inventory calculation for inventory updation in eBay.
- When Order is Fulfilled in SAP Business One, i.e., the product is shipped, the fulfillment details ( tracking details ) can be synced back to eBay as Shipment information.
- Based on this ERP Delivery details, Order Status is updated in eBay and Customer can be notified about shipment in eBay to facilitate better customer experience.
When it comes to a marketplace, Amazon and eBay have maintained their spots as the giants of the industry. Amazon and eBay have set up a benchmark and are the two leading marketplace platforms at the moment. Though both the platforms are huge brands themselves, one can opt for any one of them only by considering their own business requirements. Let’s take a look at the battle between Amazon vs eBay to gain the #1 spot and attempt to decide which might be better for online sellers.
eBay is planning for much more swift browsing within the site and also for the users accessing it from external platforms like Google and Twitter. Recently they announced a transformation in the shopping experience. This transformation is led by AMP Technology. eBay has linked its AMP pages from non-AMP pages to make them discoverable on Google.
To cope up with the recent loss on average customer value eBay has launched “eBay local” in United Kingdom. The main objective of this Marketplace is to engage large number of buyers and sellers present locally. eBay local facilitates local item searches based on the Zip code and as a result of which buyers get to view the location on the Google map with the items pinned demonstrating the price and distance of the seller from the buyer’s location.
Build Your Own Integrations
Built for IT professionals and business users to quickly integrate applications and automate business processes.
Remove data silos and make every system communicate with each other in real-time, seamlessly across your entire enterprise. Through APPSeCONNECT’s out-of-the-box integration capabilities for all industry-leading business tools, rapidly and effortlessly develop and deploy integrations between business tools like ERP, CRM, Accounting applications, and many more across your entire organization effortlessly.
APPSeCONNECT’s protocol-based adapters can be used by any application which follows a standard protocol (like FTP/Secure FTP, SOAP, REST, SMTP) and if a business uses legacy applications that supports these protocols, they can directly use the in-built generic adapters to transfer data into the system without the need to write an adapter from scratch.