Try FREE for 30 Days
Connect SAP Business One with OpenCart
SAP Business One and OpenCart.
- Web Customers registered online in Opencart website, will be synced back to SAP Business One in Business Partner Master Data.
- Their contact information, billing and shipping addresses will be transferred to the ERP.
- Similarly APPSeCONNECT will also allow to sync SAP B1 B.Ps to be synced to Opencart as a new Web Customer.
- If Customer record get updated in any platform, that will be reflected in the other.
- Syncing of items between Opencart and SAP Business One will also work bi-directionally.
- ERP items can be listed in Opencart, while new/existing items defined in eCommerce will be synced back to SAP Business One in Item Master Data.
- Web Sales Orders placed in Opencart will be synced to SAP Business One as a Sales Order.
- Taxes and Shipping Charges will be properly mapped between eCommerce and ERP.
- Even the Guest Checkout Sales Orders can be synced to SAP B1 and can be assigned against a Particular Default Customer for Order Processing.
- Stock Updates which happen in SAP Business One through Purchase or Production Process will be synced back to Opencart website.
- APPSeCONNECT allows different combination of Stock Sync from SAP B1 to Opencart in In Stock, Committed and Ordered Quantities.
Example: In Stock – Committed + Ordered, In Stock – Committed.
- APPSeCONNECT will also allow to sync Stock from One or multiple warehouses of SAP B1 to Opencart. This can be configured as per business requirement.
- Invoices can be synced in both Opencart to SAP B1 and SAP B1 to Opencart.
- Depending on the payment processing type, the Invoice can be synced from One Platform to another.
- Deliveries created in SAP Business One Against Sales Orders will be synced to Opencart as Shipment Document. (Currently in roadmap to be released in next version.)
Your Business Data is in your own server
No Capital Expenditures
Non-disruptive support for growth
Quick and Easy Implementation & support
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline
Out-of-the-box connections for eCommerce business
Still spending hours
in doing the stuff that can be automated?n
We are also listed in