SAP Business One and OpenCart Integration
- Web Customers registered online in Opencart website, will be synced back to SAP Business One in Business Partner Master Data.
- Their contact information, billing and shipping addresses will be transferred to the ERP.
- Similarly APPSeCONNECT will also allow to sync SAP B1 B.Ps to be synced to Opencart as a new Web Customer.
- If Customer record get updated in any platform, that will be reflected in the other.
- Syncing of items between Opencart and SAP Business One will also work bi-directionally.
- ERP items can be listed in Opencart, while new/existing items defined in eCommerce will be synced back to SAP Business One in Item Master Data.
- Web Sales Orders placed in Opencart will be synced to SAP Business One as a Sales Order.
- Taxes and Shipping Charges will be properly mapped between eCommerce and ERP.
- Even the Guest Checkout Sales Orders can be synced to SAP B1 and can be assigned against a Particular Default Customer for Order Processing.
- Stock Updates which happen in SAP Business One through Purchase or Production Process will be synced back to Opencart website.
- APPSeCONNECT allows different combination of Stock Sync from SAP B1 to Opencart in In Stock, Committed and Ordered Quantities.
Example: In Stock – Committed + Ordered, In Stock – Committed.
- APPSeCONNECT will also allow to sync Stock from One or multiple warehouses of SAP B1 to Opencart. This can be configured as per business requirement.
- Invoices can be synced in both Opencart to SAP B1 and SAP B1 to Opencart.
- Depending on the payment processing type, the Invoice can be synced from One Platform to another.
- Deliveries created in SAP Business One Against Sales Orders will be synced to Opencart as Shipment Document. (Currently in roadmap to be released in next version.)
Everybody loves a little discount on their purchases and the retailers have the power of allowing that privilege. OpenCart offers endless possibilities of doing that, notably discounts and specials. However, they are often mistaken to be interchangeable, which is not the case as there are a few major differences.
If an attractive website with the best ecommerce features were what you were looking for, OpenCart might be the best choice for your store’s website. This open-source PHP based software not only is cost-effective, but comes with benefits like simplicity of use, multiple payment gateways, free support and software updates.
Like any other software product, OpenCart too gets better with every new version. There are new features, bug fixes, less security vulnerabilities and more software enhancements with every new version of it. Besides that, all new extensions and themes are released for the latest version and above all; hey you’re using the latest version. In this blog post you will learn to upgrade OpenCart store in three easy steps.
Build Your Own Integrations
Built for IT professionals and business users to quickly integrate applications and automate business processes.
Remove data silos and make every system communicate with each other in real-time, seamlessly across your entire enterprise. Through APPSeCONNECT’s out-of-the-box integration capabilities for all industry-leading business tools, rapidly and effortlessly develop and deploy integrations between business tools like ERP, CRM, Accounting applications, and many more across your entire organization effortlessly.
APPSeCONNECT’s protocol-based adapters can be used by any application which follows a standard protocol (like FTP/Secure FTP, SOAP, REST, SMTP) and if a business uses legacy applications that supports these protocols, they can directly use the in-built generic adapters to transfer data into the system without the need to write an adapter from scratch.