SAP Business One and Pipedrive sales CRM Integration
- Organization and Person created in Pipedrive will be synced into SAP Business One as Business Partner Master Data.
- Similarly, Business Partner Master and Contact Person created in SAP Business One will be synced back into Pipedrive as Organization and Person.
- Items defined in Item Master Data of SAP will be synced into Pipedrive as Products with name, SKU, and price.
- Deals created in Pipedrive will be synced into SAP Business One as Opportunity. As Stages will be changed on Pipedrive, statuses will be updated in the Opportunity. Once the Deal is marked as Won in Pipedrive, the Opportunity status will also be changed to Won in SAP Business One.
- The opportunity created in SAP Business One will also be synced to Pipedrive. Opportunity statuses will be mapped Deal stages. Status changes in SAP will be synced to Pipedrive.
SAP Business One Upcoming Features 2022-23
SAP recently unveiled the new 2022-23 features for the SAP Business One Web Client. Here’s a list of all the SAP Business One upcoming features.
SAP Amazon Integration – Flexible Mapping of Amazon Charges For Better Reconciliation
In this article, we will look at the problem of the reconciliation of payments from Amazon within SAP and how APPSeCONNECT offers to solve this problem. Check it out!
Advantages and Limitations of Data Workbench in SAP Business One Data Migration
Data Transfer Workbench helps a business to import large operational and system data from legacy to SAP Business One. Here are the top advantages and limitations.
Build Your Own Integrations
Built for IT professionals and business users to quickly integrate applications and automate business processes.
Remove data silos and make every system communicate with each other in real-time, seamlessly across your entire enterprise. Through APPSeCONNECT’s out-of-the-box integration capabilities for all industry-leading business tools, rapidly and effortlessly develop and deploy integrations between business tools like ERP, CRM, Accounting applications, and many more across your entire organization effortlessly.
APPSeCONNECT’s protocol-based adapters can be used by any application which follows a standard protocol (like FTP/Secure FTP, SOAP, REST, SMTP) and if a business uses legacy applications that supports these protocols, they can directly use the in-built generic adapters to transfer data into the system without the need to write an adapter from scratch.