Leatt achieves simplified day to day processing and saves huge amount of time and resources with data integration.
Leatt provides world-class sports equipment for bike and motorsports. They portray their brand as a sign of commitment, passion and dedication and is backed by scientific research and the collaboration with highly esteemed players in the safety field. In 2001, Chris Leatt’s son starts riding and he witnesses the death of fellow rider, Alan Selby, leading him to design his first neck brace prototypes. In 2004 Dr. Leatt sells the first Leatt® neck brace in South Africa, which got awarded Product of the Year by Racer X and in 2008, the World renowned Leatt® Lab was founded.
Leatt has a huge inventory of products. To manage their business processes, they needed an integrated system to streamline their processes without any data loss. They wanted to maintain both B2B and B2C Business process from a single website and streamline eCommerce operations with Inventory, Order Management and Shipping Process.
- Managing both B2C and B2B Sales process through a single website.
- Realtime Stock management and quick data sync.
- Quick Tracking of Web Orders in SAP Business and a rapid order fulfillment.
- Mapping of Special Prices/Periodic Discounts.
- Data duplication due to manual data entry and divided data input sources consumed a lot of productive time.
Integration: Magento eCommerce with SAP Business One ERP
- Streamlined eCommerce operations with Inventory, Order Management and Shipping Process.
- Real-time data transfer facilitating a perpetual rate of business growth.
- Seamless automation of processes/touch-points to update stock levels, pricing and captures online orders is facilitated.
- Improved efficiency in sales and inventory management between ERP and e-commerce was available.
- Complete elimination of manual data entry and reduced data duplication.
- Both B2B and B2C business processes easily managed from the single website.
- Automated real-time integration between Magento ecommerce and the back-office – SAP Business One.
- Huge saving in time and resources .
- Elimination of manual data exchange and errors.
- Efficient Real-time data exchange. End-to-end mapping of business objects.
- Simplified day to day processing.
- Fully automated sync in Real-Time.
- Software Scalability, support for eCommerce Growth
- Geographic expansion is facilitated.
- Improved efficiency in business processes.
- Boost in the productivity of employees.
Cape Town, South Africa
Outdoor and Sporting Goods
Products and Services:
Leatt-Brace, Protective Gear
"Our main goal was to establish automated integration between our Ecommerce site and our back-office – SAP Business One. AppsEconnect ticked most of the boxes to fulfill our requirement and helped us save huge amount of time and resources by eliminating the need to manual capture and update data. APPSeCONNECT has Simplified our day to day processing and is capable and flexible enough to match most of our business needs in terms of system integration."