Try FREE for 30 Days
Connect SAP ERP with Salesforce CRM
- DELIVERY,INVOICE AND ORDER RESPONSE
- APPSeCONNECT ensures syncing of SAP Customer Information as Accounts in Salesforce CRM.
- Contacts associated with the Customer Accounts is also added in Salesforce.
- When creating an Order in Salesforce CRM, the account needs to have a Contract associated. APPSeCONNECT not only creates a Customer Account in Salesforce, but also it adds a Contract against it for further Ordering Process.
- ERP Products which are defined in SAP ERP will be synced automatically to Salesforce CRM.
- All the Products are listed initially, and later on whenever new products are added in ERP, that will also get created in CRM with all defined settings and information.
- APPSeCONNECT takes into account the different level of pricing defined through Pricebooks. It links a Pricebook with the Product in Salesforce CRM.
- Salesforce CRM users creates Orders in Salesforce, while adding Orders APPSeCONNECT takes care of Pricebooks which are associated with the Product and Contracts which are associated with Accounts.
- Created Orders in Salesforce CRM get synced to back end ERP SAP ERP as Sales Order for further Order verification and processing.
- APPSeCONNECT can also be easily configured to sync Delivery, Invoice and Order Response from SAP ERP to Salesforce CRM against proper entities.
SAP Silver Partner
- SAP ERP Business Suite 7
- SAP ECC
- SAP All-in-One
- SAP R/3
- SAP HANA
- SAP S/4 HANA
- SAP Business One
- SAP Business ByDesign
Your Business Data is in your own server
No Capital Expenditures
Non-disruptive support for growth
Quick and Easy Implementation & support
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline
Out-of-the-box connections for eCommerce business
Still spending hours
in doing the stuff that can be automated?
15 minutes can change the way you do your Business
We are also listed in