SAP ECC and Salesforce CRM Integration
- DELIVERY,INVOICE AND ORDER RESPONSE
- APPSeCONNECT ensures syncing of SAP Customer Information as Accounts in Salesforce CRM.
- Contacts associated with the Customer Accounts is also added in Salesforce.
- When creating an Order in Salesforce CRM, the account needs to have a Contract associated. APPSeCONNECT not only creates a Customer Account in Salesforce, but also it adds a Contract against it for further Ordering Process.
- ERP Products which are defined in SAP ERP will be synced automatically to Salesforce CRM.
- All the Products are listed initially, and later on whenever new products are added in ERP, that will also get created in CRM with all defined settings and information.
- APPSeCONNECT takes into account the different level of pricing defined through Pricebooks. It links a Pricebook with the Product in Salesforce CRM.
- Salesforce CRM users creates Orders in Salesforce, while adding Orders APPSeCONNECT takes care of Pricebooks which are associated with the Product and Contracts which are associated with Accounts.
- Created Orders in Salesforce CRM get synced to back end ERP SAP ERP as Sales Order for further Order verification and processing.
- APPSeCONNECT can also be easily configured to sync Delivery, Invoice and Order Response from SAP ERP to Salesforce CRM against proper entities.
Popular Salesforce Integrations
Want to achieve seamless Salesforce CRM integration with an ERP? Here are the top 5 Salesforce ERP Integrations by APPSeCONNECT. Explore now!
Build Your Own Integrations
Built for IT professionals and business users to quickly integrate applications and automate business processes.
Remove data silos and make every system communicate with each other in real-time, seamlessly across your entire enterprise. Through APPSeCONNECT’s out-of-the-box integration capabilities for all industry-leading business tools, rapidly and effortlessly develop and deploy integrations between business tools like ERP, CRM, Accounting applications, and many more across your entire organization effortlessly.
APPSeCONNECT’s protocol-based adapters can be used by any application which follows a standard protocol (like FTP/Secure FTP, SOAP, REST, SMTP) and if a business uses legacy applications that supports these protocols, they can directly use the in-built generic adapters to transfer data into the system without the need to write an adapter from scratch.