WooCommerce and Sage300
B2C Sales Cycle Integration
Seamlessly Automate Business Critical Data Between WooCommerce and Sage300 to Achieve Scalable Growth
The WooCommerce and Sage300 integration package will let you integrate the applications with the help of pre-configured and time-tested workflows (ProcessFlows), significantly reducing your time and effort in configuring and designing the integration.
Our integration packages are like blueprints that provide pre-defined entities and field mappings to enable seamless exchange of data between the source and destination applications. Just Install, Deploy and Execute the packages to automate business processes efficiently and amplify your growth.
Workflows You Can Automate
Sync all mandatory Business Partner details from WooCommerce to Sage300. Synced data includes:
- Billing and Shipping Address
Sync Simple Product information from Sage300 to WooCommerce with the following details:
- Product Name
- Product Details
- Regular Price
Sync B2C Sales Orders from Woocommerce to Sage300 with the following details:
- Account Name
- Sales Order ID
- Item Details
- Customer Details
- Order Data
- Tax Details
Package Key Features
- Includes B2C Flows: This package supports and comprises of all the required B2C ProcessFlows at one place supporting your Business Module.
- Easy Package Sharing & Installation: Two step Package Sharing, and One Click Installation lets you share and unzip your packages with ease and reduces time and effort, encouraging Citizen Integration. Know more on Processflow Packaging.
- Automated Business Cycle Integration: Lets you just plug and play every cycle of your business process automatically.
- Pre-Implemented Mappings: The process flows in this package are pre-implemented with all the mappings required for integrating your ProcessFlow minimizing the manual efforts. However, you are always welcome in altering the mappings as per your business process.