Try FREE for 30 Days
Connect SAP Business One with Zencart
APPSeCONNECT is a smart integration platform as a service ( iPaaS ) which can seamlessly connect
SAP Business One and Zencart.
What you get?
- Real time business process integration
- Full workflow-based process orchestration
- Quick and easy implementation
- Pre-packed template suppport
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Highly Secure EAI Solution
- Complete Data Tracking and Error Handling
- Full SDK support for partners
SAP Business One and Zencart Integration Touchpoints
- New Customer
Web customer can register online. All The registration information like account information, contact information, billing & shipping address, etc. will be synchronized to SAP Business One Business Partner Master Data.
- Existing Customer
Any existing web customer details can be downloaded to SAP Business One automatically in real time.
- Guest Customer
As per Business Requirement the connector can be configured to sync Guest Customer information such as contact and address information, to SAP Business One with a different B.P Code for easy tracking, merchants can plan further marketing activity to these Guest Customers based on their contact info.
- List SAP Business One items in the Zencart e-commerce web store.
- Real-time Stock Update from SAP Business One to maintain exact inventory level in the eCommerce store. APPSeCONNECT can be configured to support different levels of Inventory sync as per requirement, it supports In Stock-Committed+Ordered Inventory or In Stock-Committed Inventory Levels.
- SAP Business One Warehouses can be fully mapped with the Zencart store. Stock from One SAPB1 Warehouse or cumulatively from Multiple Warehouse can be synced to Zencart by the virtue of our APPSeCONNECT Dynamic Mapping Interface.
- All the Zencart sales orders placed by the web customer will instantly be converted into SAP Business One Sales Orders.
- All the web sales orders placed by the guest customers will also be transformed into SAP Business One Sales Orders.
Web Orders can be synced back to SAP B1 as Draft Sales Order, providing an opportunity to SAP B1 User for an Order Approval Process, checking payment, stock and even customer validation process.
- APPSeCONNECT will sync back Payment Method from Zencart to SAP Business One in Sales. In case of Online Payment, Online Payment Transaction ID will be synced back to SAP B1 Sales Order along with Payment Mode (PayPal/Authorize.Net, etc.) providing an option to SAP B1 user to charge the corresponding Payment Gateway Website/provider.
- Once Delivery/ A/R Invoice is generated in SAP, web users can instantly get the updated information and Shipment Tracking no. on Zencart by viewing the web order status
- Exact Value Mapping of Tax and Shipping Charges are ensured for proper Order Total calculation while converting web orders into SAP Business Sales Orders.
- APPSeCONNECT fully supports synchronization of these discounts to SAP Business One Sales Order and maintains same order value both in Zencart and ERP systems.
- The Zencart store being integrated with a payment gateway, payment authorization and capture process will happen in the Gateway website. On successful payment the Transaction ID will be returned and the order will get placed on Zencart. Also the Invoice will be instantly generated in eCommerce store. APPSeCONNECT will download the Sales Order, Invoice to SAP Business One as ERP Sales Order and A/R Reserve Invoice with Incoming Payment along with the Online Payment Transaction ID.
- In case capture process is required to be done after delivery dispatch. After the payment authorization we can download the Payment method details as Incoming payment in SAP Business One with the Transaction ID.
- Credit Card Saved: If the Zencart store is PCI – PA DSS Compliant and you are saving the Credit Card Information in eCommerce website, APPSeCONNECT can download these information to SAP Business One through Sales Order, A/R Reserve Invoice associated with an Incoming Payment which mentions the Credit Card Information so that you can Charge the Credit Card. Your SAP Server will also need to be PCI Complian
- eCommerce Shipping Method and Shipment Charges will be fully mapped with SAP Business One Shipping Method and Freight through APPSeCONNECT.
- Shipping Method selected by the web customer in the storefront can be seen in SAP Business One Sales Order after order synchronization. Similarly shipping charges calculated in the storefront is also available in SAP Business One Sales Order as Freight in exact amount.
- SAP Business One user can put the shipment tracking no. in SAP Delivery Note and it will be synced to Zencart.
- This tracking number is available in the storefront in the order details. Thus web customer can track his/her shipments using this tracking number
**APPSeCONNECT will require DI Server (for SQL/HANA) or Service Layer (for HANA) to connect to SAP Business One
Non-disruptive support for growth
Quick and Easy Implementation & support
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline
Out-of-the-box connections for eCommerce business
Connect with our Integration expert now
Benefits of Integration
Reduce Time to Replenish Inventory
Sales in your Ecommerce will get reflected at your ERP in real time. You can effectively plan your supply chain.
Process Orders Quickly
Improves order-processing efficiency of back office by automatically feeding web orders into ERP. Smooth and faster order fulfillment..
Automate Financial Entry
Ecommerce sales transactions get automatically and accurately recorded in your ERP. You have complete financial view of your business at any point in time.
Improve Customer Satisfaction
Your customer is always informed by having auto updates on each stage of their order fulfillment.
Avoid ‘Out of Stock’
Sync the stock updates on real time into web inventory. Eliminate ‘out of stock’ scenario.
Track Guest Checkouts
Guest customers and their sales orders are tracked in ERP. Convert guest buyers into loyal customers.
Still spending hours
in doing the stuff that can be automated?
What our customers are saying
With InSync’s integration solution, we are able to provide our customers with quicker notifications about order status and real time inventory updates.
Macuhealth has realized a significant reduction in ecommerce customer complaints free up time for customer support team to service other customers.There has been no requirement to add additional overhead costs while experiencing a 30% increase in sales volume.
The Honest Kitchen
We have a complex system, and team APPSeCONNECT has been able to troubleshoot and provide solutions for many customizations. In two years we have had almost no downtime.
15 minutes can change the way you do your Business
Allow us to take you through our Product Demo
We are also listed in