With APPSeCONNECT, Mercury Distribution has reduced their Order Fulfillment Cycle up to 55% and, thus, ensuring customer satisfaction.
Mercury is a local online business operating in Jersey that delivers everyday essentials. It has grown to become one of the largest independent wholesalers and retail suppliers in the Channel Islands. They supply a comprehensive range of products and services including Professional Kitchen Design/Installation, Air Conditioning, Catering Equipment and Disposables, Crockery, Healthcare Products and Consumables and Home Delivery Service to the retail customers.
When you choose Mercury, you get much more than just quality products - you get a professional and experienced team committed to meet any need. They provide an unrivalled level of customer service. To maintain all this, they used Magento as their eCommerce storefront and SAP Business One as their back-end tool. To streamline all the business operations efficiently and connect their applications, they needed a capable integration platform.
- Multi-company and multi-website installation setup (Managing B2B as well as B2C).
- Managing the stock in Magento website.
- Automatic data synchronization.
- Manual data entry and duplicate data.
Integration: Magento with SAP Business One
- Automatic data synchronization ( SAP B1 multi-company / multi-website installation).
- Real Time data exchange to ensure Online User’s satisfaction.
- Integrated and automated Financial Management in SAP Business One against all Web Transactions through incoming payments.
- Improved efficiency in Sales, Purchase and Inventory Management.
- End to end mapping between e-commerce and ERP business objects.
- Reduced Order Fulfillment Cycle up to 55%, ensuring consumers satisfaction.
- Auto-sync of more than 10,000 SKUs between eCommerce and SAP B1 ERP system.
- Improved efficiency in sales and inventory management between ERP and e-commerce.
- Huge saving in time and resources due to efficient Real-time data exchange.
- Streamlined business operations.
- Complete elimination of manual data entry and reduced data duplication.
- A perpetual rate of business growth.
- Comprehensive features and functionalities.
- Deeper integration, scalable and customizable.
- Fully Automated Sync in Real Time.
- A robust and easy-to-use platform.
- Software Scalability, support for eCommerce Growth
- Geographic expansion is facilitated.
- Improved efficiency in business processes.
- A boost in the productivity of employees.
- Quick implementation and affordable solution.
Jersey, Channel Islands
Retail B2B & B2C
Products and Services:
Hospitality, catering, healthcare & janitorial markets, online grocery and supplies
"APPSeCONNECT is installed at Mercury in a complex multi-website / multi-SAP company environment. The installation service delivered by InSync has been excellent. We have been able to customize the core product to suit our specific requirements. I strongly recommend this product and I look forward to our next project together. "