Priority ERP and Zoho CRM Integration
- PRICE BOOK
- SALES ORDER
- Accounts and associated Contacts are synced from Zoho CRM to Priority ERP as Customers and Contact Persons respectively, in customer subform.
- Similarly, Customers and Contacts can be synced back to Zoho CRM and it will create new Accounts and associated Contacts in Zoho CRM.
- Similarly, modification in Accounts and respective contacts can be updated in between Zoho and Priority.
- Items from Priority ERP will be synced to Zoho CRM along with their prices. The sync works from Priority ERP to Zoho CRM with Add and Update operations.
- Following are the key information synced as far as Items are concerned.
- Product Name
- Product Code
- Product Description
- Product prices associated with various price-books
- The sync works bi-directionally.
- Price will be synced as a standard price from Priority ERP to Zoho CRM. Wholesale price or List Price must be chosen as the standard price.
- Depending on business-specific needs, additional prices can also be mapped with associated Pricebooks defined with Zoho CRM.
- APPSeCONNECT Integration for Zoho CRM and Priority ERP allows the sync of Zoho Orders into Priority ERP as Sales Order.
- Items selected, discounts (if any), billing and shipping address selected/entered at the time of order, etc. will also be synced to Priority.
Note: According to customer-specific requirements, the above-mentioned integration can also be personalized to sync Sales Quotation and Order Fulfilment for further Order Processing.
APPSeCONNECT recently organized a webinar titled ‘Zoho Integration with Microsoft Dynamics NAV through APPSeCONNECT’. Check out the video and round-up blog now.
The users of Zoho CRM already know that it has a built-in reporting and dashboard feature. However, if they have seen the capabilities of Zoho Reports then it would be easy to understand the entire vicinity of data analysis. Now, let’s see how we can integrate Zoho CRM with Zoho Reports!
Both Zoho CRM and Salesforce CRM are leading Cloud based CRM Platforms in the market where Salesforce Automation is offered as Software as a Service (SaaS). Often SMEs choose Zoho CRM because it is easy to use with lower cost and their requirements are pretty much straight forward. As the Zoho CRM usage increases, the need for Sales and Marketing Automation arise. It is this point that the organizations plan for a change and the easiest option that they get is Salesforce CRM. Here is the easiest way to migrate from Zoho CRM to Salesforce CRM.
Build Your Own Integrations
Built for IT professionals and business users to quickly integrate applications and automate business processes.
Remove data silos and make every system communicate with each other in real-time, seamlessly across your entire enterprise. Through APPSeCONNECT’s out-of-the-box integration capabilities for all industry-leading business tools, rapidly and effortlessly develop and deploy integrations between business tools like ERP, CRM, Accounting applications, and many more across your entire organization effortlessly.
APPSeCONNECT’s protocol-based adapters can be used by any application which follows a standard protocol (like FTP/Secure FTP, SOAP, REST, SMTP) and if a business uses legacy applications that supports these protocols, they can directly use the in-built generic adapters to transfer data into the system without the need to write an adapter from scratch.