Priority ERP and Magento (Adobe Commerce) Integration
Priority ERP and Magento (Adobe Commerce) integrations made easy with APPSeCONNECT’s modern iPaaS. The Priority ERP and Magento (Adobe Commerce) connector can automate critical business processes and streamline your organizational data efficiently.
PRIORITY ERP + MAGENTO (Adobe Commerce)
- Web customers register online in Magento website will be synced back to Priority ERP along with customer details which includes their billing and shipping addresses, contact information under customer section.
- Customer sync works bi-directionally. Existing customer details can be synced back to Magento.
- As per business requirement the connector can be configured to sync guest customer information such as contact and address information, to Priority ERP with a different Customer Code for easy tracking, merchants can plan further marketing activity to these guest customers based on their contact info.
- Web Customers:
All the Magento sales orders placed by web customers with proper tax total calculation, freight and payment method will instantly be converted into Priority ERP.
- Guest Customers:
All the web sales orders placed by the guest customers will also be transformed into Priority ERP against a default customer code along with the billing/shipping address.
- Product details which are saved in Priority ERP such as simple, configurable i.e. items with their variants (attributes, color sizes etc.) under product part catalog can be synced to Magento.
- Item sync works bidirectionally between Magento and Priority ERP.
- Update in product details on Magento can be instantly reflected in Priority ERP part Catalogue.
- Download existing items to Priority ERP in just one click.
- Stock Updates which happen in Priority through Inventory Count will be synced back to Magento website.
- APPSeCONNECT allows different combination of Stock Sync from Priority to Magento and there are options to choose multiple variants of the combination:
- In Stock – Committed
- In Stock
- In Stock – Committed + Ordered
- Payment method:
APPSeCONNECT will sync back payment method from Magento to Priority ERP in Sales. In case of online payment, online payment transaction ID will be synced back to Priority ERP sales order along with payment mode (PayPal/Authorize.Net, etc.) providing an option to Priority user to charge the corresponding payment gateway website/provider.
- Value mapping of tax and shipping charges:
Exact value mapping of tax and shipping charges are ensured for proper order total calculation while converting web orders into Priority sales orders.
APPSeCONNECT recently developed the SAP S/4 HANA + Magento integration and organized a webinar on it. Check out the round-up blog to know all about it!
Build Your Own Integrations
Built for IT professionals and business users to quickly integrate applications and automate business processes.
Remove data silos and make every system communicate with each other in real-time, seamlessly across your entire enterprise. Through APPSeCONNECT’s out-of-the-box integration capabilities for all industry-leading business tools, rapidly and effortlessly develop and deploy integrations between business tools like ERP, CRM, Accounting applications, and many more across your entire organization effortlessly.
APPSeCONNECT’s protocol-based adapters can be used by any application which follows a standard protocol (like FTP/Secure FTP, SOAP, REST, SMTP) and if a business uses legacy applications that supports these protocols, they can directly use the in-built generic adapters to transfer data into the system without the need to write an adapter from scratch.