Try FREE for 30 Days
Connect SAP Business One with Shopware
SAP Business One and Shopware.
- PRODUCT & STOCK
- Customer Sync:
Data from a new customer registration in Shopware will be synced to SAP Business One and a Business Partner Master Data document will be generated. Changes made in billing/shipping address will also be synced back into SAP.
- Product sync: Items can be listed in Shopware from SAPB1 Item Master Data with pricing and all other details. In case items are already listed they can be mapped based on the Item number/SKU. Updates from SAPB1 will be also be reflected in Shopware.
- Stock sync: All changes to product inventory levels will be monitored in SAPB1 and updates will be synced to Shopware to avoid “out of stock” scenarios.
- Order sync: Orders placed on Shopware will be instantly converted into SAP B1 Sales Orders helping you prevent order aging. Exact value mapping of tax and shipping charges are ensured for proper order total calculation. Guest checkouts on Shopware will also be synced back to SAP B1.
- Invoice sync: After shipment has been created, Invoice can be generated from SAP to Shopware and it will update the Web Order’s Payment Status. Statuses can be mapped as per customer requirement.
- Delivery Sync: Shipping details along with tracking id will be seamlessly synced to Shopware from SAP Business One Delivery document. At every step the Order status will be updated in Shopware from SAP. Statuses can be mapped as per customer requirement.
Your Business Data is in your own server
No Capital Expenditures
Non-disruptive support for growth
Quick and Easy Implementation & support
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline
Out-of-the-box connections for eCommerce business
Still spending hours
in doing the stuff that can be automated?
15 minutes can change the way you do your Business
We are also listed in