With APPSeCONNECT integration platform, Sea Magik has efficiently managed their huge order processing transactions and created a seamless, automated business process which guarantees their perpetual growth.
Sea Magik is an independent British beauty brand inspired by the ocean, dedicated to Spa. With a health-first philosophy and long-standing heritage in the professional Spa industry, Sea Magik is on a quest to bring true Spa experiences to everyone. With the full range of spa products, with both high street and professional Spa lines, Sea Magik keeps the environment in mind too - a responsible approach to packaging, prioritizing sustainably sourced, renewable materials and minimal plastic. Sea Magik skincare is 100% vegan, cruelty-free, free-from harsh ingredients and kind to all skin and hair types.
Sea Magik is a highly sought-after brand in the spa and salon industry. They used the Magento eCommerce platform as their storefront and SAP Business One as their back-end ERP system. As their store orders were consistent, they had to deal with a huge bulk of orders. For this, Sea Magik was in need of a robust integration platform that could connect its disparate systems and manage the data efficiently.
- Connecting Magento eCommerce with SAP Business One
- Seamless data synchronization for products and stock levels between applications.
- Orders synchronization form eCommerce to SAP Business One (manually done)
- Data redundancy, error-prone data and a lot of time was being taken due to manual data entry
Integrating SAP Business One with Magento via APPSeCONNECT
- Fully automated application integration between Magento and SAP Business One.
- Seamless order synchronization from Magento eCommerce directly to SAP Business One and then to the distribution channel.
- Uniquely designed business flow to suit the requirements.
- Strong and reliable integration architecture.
- Error-free data handling and robust product, stock and accounts synchronization.
- Streamlined business operations and processes.
- Completely seamless integration of applications.
- A centralized place for information.
- Easy management of sales orders.
- More time on innovating, less on managing.
- Reduced manual effort and updates.
- More focus on selling and less on managing.
- Improved customer satisfaction.
- Saved a lot of time and resources due to efficient real-time data exchange.
- A perpetual rate of business growth.
- Proactive support during implementation and post-implementation process.
- Bi-Directional sync.
- Comprehensive features and functionalities.
- Deeper integration, scalable and customizable.
- Fully automated sync in real-time.
- A robust and easy-to-use platform with experienced professionals.
- Software Scalability, support for eCommerce Growth.
- Geographic expansion is facilitated.
- Improved efficiency in business processes.
- A boost in the productivity of employees.
- Quick implementation and an affordable solution.
Products and Services:
Natural skincare products, Spa Find skincare, natural hair care, health first skincare, beauty, consumer beauty, professional beauty, clean beauty, vegan skincare.
Overall: Every day the team were spending hours inputting website orders into SAP, then creating invoices and incoming payments; all of this is now automated with APPSe and is saving us hours of time every day! This means we can focus on sales and growing the business. It is our ambition to dramatically grow our website orders but we have not been able to do this until we had an automated solution...APPSe has given us this solution.
Pros: We use APPSe to transfer product data from SAP B1 to Magento 2 website and to transfer orders from Magento 2 website to SAP B1. This automatic sync saves us hours of manpower every day and releases our team from admin tasks, so they can focus on customer support and growing the business! It also stops errors that occur from manual inputting of data.
Cons: We have not found anything we do not like about this software so far.