We recently had a Webinar on “ Benefits of connecting eCommerce with Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365 ” on 15th of December 2016. The webinar was a great success. The points which were covered in the webinar includes the following:
- What is Micrososft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Dynamics 365 and how it can help Shop owners?
- Benefits of connecting Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Online and On Premise ) or Dynamics 365 with eCommerce.
- Introduction about Dynamics Connectors with WooCommerce, BigCommerce and Shopify.
- What APPSeCONNECT can offer (example Deploy the connector, Customize Sales Cycle for dynamics CRM , Training etc ).
- Live Demo showing Shopify integration with Dynamics CRM.
- Live Demo Showing Shopify Sending Customers to Dynamics 365.
- Next Connector in roadmap – Magento Integration with Dynamics CRM and SAP Business One ERP integration with Dynamics CRM & Dynamics 365.
The questions and answers of the webinar are as follows:
- Any licensing requirement of dynamics crm for this connector?
Ans: No you will be requiring dynamics crm license that you have paid for users. Nothing specific is required apart from this.
- What will be the benefit of this connection?
Ans: All customer information and their life cycles will be available and managed at one place. One can also make offers to the customers from this one place. There are different tools also available for various purposes.
- Can you connect Magento enterprise with Dynamics CRM?
Ans: Yes. We have developed connectors to integrate Magento with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365. The Magento enterprise and community have the same code base and similar APIs.
- Can the connector be synced automatically?
Ans: Yes. The connector can sync automatically and can also be scheduled for syncing.
Have a look at the SlideShare for a better understanding:
If you would like to integrate your eCommerce store with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and impore your business perfomance then Click Here!
You may also like: