Microsoft Dynamics GP and WooCommerce Integration
- ITEM & INVENTORY
- SALES ORDER
- Web customers can register online. All the registration information like customer information, email, phone number, billing & shipping address, etc. will be synchronized from WooCommerce to Microsoft Dynamics GP Customer Card.
- Any existing web customer information in WooCommerce will be updated in real-time to Dynamics GP.
- As per business requirements, the connector can be configured to sync guest customer information such as contact and address information, to Dynamics GP with a different Item Card Code for easy tracking; merchants can plan further marketing activity to these guest customers based on their contact info.
- As we support bidirectional sync, customer can be synced from Dynamics GP to WooCommerce also.
- Enlist Dynamics GP items in the WooCommerce web store with all details.
- Dynamics GP warehouses can be fully mapped with the WooCommerce website. Inventory from the desired warehouse or a cumulative stock from multiple warehouses can be synced to WooCommerce through configuration in APPSeCONNECT’s Dynamic Mapping Interface.
- Download existing simple or variant products from WooCommerce to Dynamic GP in just one click.
- Real-time stock update from Dynamics GP to maintain the exact inventory level in the WooCommerce store. Product stock will be synced from Dynamics GP to WooCommerce, and there are options to choose multiple variants of combinations.
- All the WooCommerce sales orders placed by the web customers will instantly be converted into Microsoft Dynamics GP Sales Orders.
- All the web sales orders placed by the guest customers will also be transformed into Microsoft Dynamics GP Sales Orders.
- Web Orders can be synced back to Dynamics GP as Sales Order, providing an opportunity to the Dynamics GP user for order processing, checking payments, stock and even customer validation process. With APPSeCONNECT, business owners can even choose which web orders will sync back to Dynamics GP through a Dynamic Mapping screen.
- Shipments can be created in Dynamics GP against every sales order which will be synced back to WooCommerce and reflects the delivery status as completed.
- Payment and finance figures can be reflected in Microsoft Dynamics GP in a real-time base.
- APPSeCONNECT supports the mapping of online and offline payment methods – both based on business requirements. The entire process can be configured.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP user can put the shipment tracking number in the delivery note and it will be synced to WooCommerce.
Popular Microsoft Dynamics GP Integrations
Top 11 Must Have WooCommerce Plugins for 2023
Looking for the top WooCommerce Plugins to boost sales in 2023? Check out our list of top WooCommerce Plugins that are a must-have for business success!
How To Setup Tax and View Tax Reports in WooCommerce
Setting up taxes and viewing tax reports in WooCommerce is very essential for the exponential growth of the eCommerce platform. Check out this blog to know all about it!
8 Best WooCommerce Plugins To Boost Your Sales
WooCommerce is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms. It claims to power over 28% of all online stores today. It is an open-source platform and this makes it customizable and easy to use. Check out these 8 Best WooCommerce Plugins To Boost Your Sales!
Build Your Own Integrations
Built for IT professionals and business users to quickly integrate applications and automate business processes.
Remove data silos and make every system communicate with each other in real-time, seamlessly across your entire enterprise. Through APPSeCONNECT’s out-of-the-box integration capabilities for all industry-leading business tools, rapidly and effortlessly develop and deploy integrations between business tools like ERP, CRM, Accounting applications, and many more across your entire organization effortlessly.
APPSeCONNECT’s protocol-based adapters can be used by any application which follows a standard protocol (like FTP/Secure FTP, SOAP, REST, SMTP) and if a business uses legacy applications that supports these protocols, they can directly use the in-built generic adapters to transfer data into the system without the need to write an adapter from scratch.
Organizations are Transforming Customer Experience Through Integration
Unlock Efficient Business Automation with APPSeCONNECT!
Enterprise-friendly, lean, low code, future-proof automation
See why Capterra rates APPSeCONNECT Integration Platform 4.8 stars out of 5 with over 100+ positive customer reviews.