Microsoft Dynamics GP and Magento Integration
- SALES ORDER
- Any new customer registered on the Magento website will be synced to Microsoft Dynamics GP as a Customer. All details of the web customer including billing, shipping address, and contact information with the email id and telephone number will be available in the Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Customer sync works bi-directionally – Customer upload from Microsoft Dynamics GP to Magento is also supported.
- Any Item listed in Microsoft Dynamics GP will be uploaded as Products in Magento. Product sync works bi-directionally. Existing products with details are also synced back to Magento from Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- All the sales orders in the Magento placed by the web customers will be synced to Microsoft Dynamics GP as Sales Transaction Entry. All the order details like Items Ordered, Amount, Customer name, address, freight, tax, etc. will be available in Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- All the web sales orders placed by the guest customers will also be transformed into Microsoft Dynamics GP Sales Orders.
- Successful payment with Transaction ID through the payment gateway will be downloaded automatically. Payment and finance figures can be reflected in Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Stock Update which happens in Microsoft Dynamics GP through Item transactions process will be synced back to Magento.
- Stock can be automatically deducted after downloading all eCommerce orders
- Shipments can be created in Dynamics GP against every sales order which will be synced back to Magento and reflects the delivery status.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP users can put the shipment tracking number and it will be synced to Magento.
Seamless and automated data transfer between SAP Business One ERP and Magento is crucial. Check out this webinar to know all about SAP and Magento integration.
Build Your Own Integrations
Built for IT professionals and business users to quickly integrate applications and automate business processes.
Remove data silos and make every system communicate with each other in real-time, seamlessly across your entire enterprise. Through APPSeCONNECT’s out-of-the-box integration capabilities for all industry-leading business tools, rapidly and effortlessly develop and deploy integrations between business tools like ERP, CRM, Accounting applications, and many more across your entire organization effortlessly.
APPSeCONNECT’s protocol-based adapters can be used by any application which follows a standard protocol (like FTP/Secure FTP, SOAP, REST, SMTP) and if a business uses legacy applications that supports these protocols, they can directly use the in-built generic adapters to transfer data into the system without the need to write an adapter from scratch.