Try FREE for 30 Days
Connect Microsoft Dynamics GP with Magento
- Sales Order
- Any new customer registered on the Magento website will be synced to Microsoft Dynamics GP as a Customer. All details of the web customer including billing, shipping address, and contact information with the email id and telephone number will be available in the Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Customer sync works bi-directionally – Customer upload from Microsoft Dynamics GP to Shopify is also supported.
- Any Item listed in Microsoft Dynamics GP will be uploaded as Products in Magento. Product sync works bi-directionally. Existing products with details are also synced back to Magento from Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- All the sales orders in the Magento placed by the web customers will be synced to Microsoft Dynamics GP as Sales Transaction Entry. All the order details like Items Ordered, Amount, Customer name, address, freight, tax, etc. will be available in Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- All the web sales orders placed by the guest customers will also be transformed into Microsoft Dynamics GP Sales Orders.
- Successful payment with Transaction ID through the payment gateway will be downloaded automatically. Payment and finance figures can be reflected in Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Stock Update which happens in Microsoft Dynamics GP through Item transactions process will be synced back to Magento.
- Stock can be automatically deducted after downloading all eCommerce orders
- Shipments can be created in Dynamics GP against every sales order which will be synced back to Magento and reflects the delivery status.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP users can put the shipment tracking number and it will be synced to Magento.
Your Business Data is in your own server
No Capital Expenditures
Non-disruptive support for growth
Quick and Easy Implementation & support
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline
Out-of-the-box connections for eCommerce business
Still spending hours
in doing the stuff that can be automated?
We are also listed in