Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Prestashop Integration
- Web customers can register online. All registration information like account information, contact information, billing & shipping address, etc. will be synchronized to Microsoft Dynamics NAV Customer Card.
- As per business requirements, the connector can be configured to sync Guest Customer information
- List Microsoft Dynamics NAV items in the Prestashop eCommerce store.
- Stock Update from Microsoft Dynamics NAV to maintain the exact inventory level in the eCommerce store. APPSeCONNECT can be configured to support different levels of Inventory sync as per requirement.
- Updates made in product details on Prestashop can be instantly made to be reflected in Microsoft Dynamics NAV Item Card.
- All the Prestashop sales orders placed by the web customer will instantly be converted into Microsoft Dynamics NAV Sales Orders.
- All the web sales orders placed by the guest customers will also be transformed into Microsoft Dynamics NAV Sales Orders.
- Web Orders can be synced back to Microsoft Dynamics NAV as Sales Order, providing an opportunity to Dynamics NAV User for an Order Approval Process, checking payment, stock, and even customer validation process. With APPSeCONNECT, business owners can even choose which Web Orders will sync back to NAV through a Dynamic Mapping screen.
- Exact Value Mapping of Tax and Shipping Charges are ensured for proper Order Total calculation while converting web orders into Microsoft Dynamics NAV Sales Orders.
- APPSeCONNECT fully supports synchronization of these discounts to Microsoft Dynamics NAV Sales Order and maintains the same order value both in Prestashop and NAV.
- Shipping method and Shipment charges
eCommerce shipping method and shipment charges will be fully mapped with Microsoft Dynamics NAV shipping method and freight, through APPSeCONNECT.
- Shipment tracking number
Microsoft Dynamics NAV user can put the shipment tracking no after posting a synced sales order in NAV and it will be synced to Prestashop. This tracking number will be available in the storefront after a successful sync. Thus, web customers can track his/her shipments using this tracking number.
Some unique features:
- APPSeCONNECT has the full capability to connect multiple Prestashop websites with Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
In the modern world of bustling eCommerce business all around, PrestaShop has evolved as one of the most prominent leaders of eCommerce platforms in the market. With the ability to set products ‘On Sale’ on the storefront, PrestaShop promises to bring profit to organizations by leveraging opportunities during the sale season.
PrestaShop is a free, open-source platform to build your online store. The software is written in PHP language with support for MySQL database management system. PrestaShop employs a web template system that allows users to select and customize themes based on their requirements. It offers powerful features for managing product listing, payments, shipping, manufacturers, and suppliers. Following are the best responsive PrestaShop themes.
Just after a few months of introducing Prestashop 1.7, the eCommerce platform has released it’s latest version PrestaShop 1.7.1 .Prestashop has continuously evolved with time with improvements and enhancements for better user interface. So, here are the 7 things you should know about in the latest Prestashop version 1.7.1
Build Your Own Integrations
Built for IT professionals and business users to quickly integrate applications and automate business processes.
Remove data silos and make every system communicate with each other in real-time, seamlessly across your entire enterprise. Through APPSeCONNECT’s out-of-the-box integration capabilities for all industry-leading business tools, rapidly and effortlessly develop and deploy integrations between business tools like ERP, CRM, Accounting applications, and many more across your entire organization effortlessly.
APPSeCONNECT’s protocol-based adapters can be used by any application which follows a standard protocol (like FTP/Secure FTP, SOAP, REST, SMTP) and if a business uses legacy applications that supports these protocols, they can directly use the in-built generic adapters to transfer data into the system without the need to write an adapter from scratch.