Try FREE for 30 Days
Connect Sage 300 with Magento
Sage 300 and Magento.
- Web customers register online in Magento website will be synced back to SAGE 300 ERP along with customer details which includes billing and shipping details, contact information under customer section.
- Customer sync works bi-directionally. Existing customer details can be sync back and forth to Magento.
- ERP Items can be listed in Magento while existing item details defined in Magento will be synced back to SAGE 300 under Inventory Control Item list.
- Item sync occurs between Magento and Sage 300 bidirectionally.
- Stock Updates which happen in SAGE 300 through Purchase Cycle or Inventory Adjustment Process will be synced back to Magento website.
- Warehouses can be fully mapped with the Magento websites. Inventory from a desired warehouse or cumulative stock from multiple warehouses can be synced to Magento through configuration in APPSeCONNECT Dynamic Mapping Interface.
- Web orders placed in Magento will be synced to SAGE 300 as a Sales Order under Order Entry section.
- Taxes and Shipping Charges will be properly mapped in between Magento and Sage 300 ERP.
- Even Sales Orders by our guest customers can be synced to SAGE 300 which will assign against a Default Customer Code for Order Processing.
Your Business Data is in your own server
No Capital Expenditures
Non-disruptive support for growth
Quick and Easy Implementation & support
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline
Out-of-the-box connections for eCommerce business
Still spending hours
in doing the stuff that can be automated?
15 minutes can change the way you do your Business
We are also listed in