Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Shopify Integration
- Web customers can register online. All registration information like account information, contact information, billing & shipping address, etc. will be synchronized to Microsoft Dynamics NAV Customer Card.
- As per the business requirement, the connector can be configured to sync Guest Customer information such as contact and address information, to Microsoft Dynamics NAV with a different Card Code for easy tracking.
- Enlist Microsoft Dynamics NAV items in the Shopify web store.
- Stock Update from Microsoft Dynamics NAV to maintain the exact inventory level in the eCommerce store. Product Stock will be synced from Microsoft Dynamics NAV to Shopify.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV location codes can be fully mapped with the Shopify website. Inventory from the desired location codes or a cumulative stock from multiple location codes can be synced up to Shopify through configuration in APPSeCONNECT’s Dynamic Mapping Interface.
- Download existing simple or combinational products to Microsoft Dynamics NAV in just one click.
- Updates made in product details on Shopify can be instantly made to be reflected in Microsoft Dynamics NAV Item Card.
- All the Shopify sales orders placed by the web customers will instantly be converted into Microsoft Dynamics NAV Sales Orders.
- All the web sales orders placed by the guest customers will also be transformed into Microsoft Dynamics NAV Sales Orders.
- Web Orders can be synced back to Microsoft Dynamics NAV as Sales Order, providing an opportunity to the NAV User for an Order Processing. With APPSeCONNECT, business owners can even choose which Web Orders will sync back to NAV through a Dynamic Mapping screen.
- Exact Value Mapping of Tax and Shipping Charges are ensured for proper Order Total calculation while converting web orders into Microsoft Dynamics NAV Sales Orders.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV user can put the shipment tracking no. in NAV Posted Sales Shipment and it will be synced to Shopify.
- This tracking number is available in the storefront in the order details. Thus web customers can track his/her shipments using this tracking number.
Popular Shopify Integrations
Want to launch your Shopify website quickly over your SAP system and experience an integrated commerce journey? Join our webinar and learn the tricks now!
Shopify Unite 2021 brought forward some of the biggest announcements of the eCommerce platform yet. Check out the major highlights and products updates now!
Build Your Own Integrations
Built for IT professionals and business users to quickly integrate applications and automate business processes.
Remove data silos and make every system communicate with each other in real-time, seamlessly across your entire enterprise. Through APPSeCONNECT’s out-of-the-box integration capabilities for all industry-leading business tools, rapidly and effortlessly develop and deploy integrations between business tools like ERP, CRM, Accounting applications, and many more across your entire organization effortlessly.
APPSeCONNECT’s protocol-based adapters can be used by any application which follows a standard protocol (like FTP/Secure FTP, SOAP, REST, SMTP) and if a business uses legacy applications that supports these protocols, they can directly use the in-built generic adapters to transfer data into the system without the need to write an adapter from scratch.